Does your church need an App?
Do you believe that mobile applications cannot be useful to you? If you let us, we will prove you, they can. So read carefully and don’t get distracted.
Historically, technical progress keeps up with the trends and it emerges itself in all spheres of our life. You can make your life not only more convenient but also significantly alter the performance of your church and the lives of your congregation (if you want your church to become among the most known) with a variety of applications. So what do you need in order to make your church very famous and the number of parishioners to increase significantly?
Just two things:
1. To have a wish
2. Create an App
If you want to get the answer of questions like, “How can mobile applications help the church?”, “What is the relationship between the church and mobile applications?”, “Does my church need an App?” or “How is it possible?”, keep reading carefully.
These are a few things IT can do for you:
- 1. Increase in the number of parishioners. How? It’s easy. You run the mobile application, then offer to install it to your congregation. They do, since they like the convenience of communication levels and the dissemination of information, so on. Accordingly, they tell their friends about it. Friends are interested in it and also install your application. They try it, use it and … get involved and as a result they discover and come to your church.
- 2. The availability of communication. At the moment, what do parishioners who want to have a conversation with other like-minded people or ask questions do? It’s right, they go to church. Therefore, when you run a mobile application, your customers will be able to communicate at any time, share their emotions with each other and get advice from the leaders. Their level of trust in you will increase and your church will be the most important in their lives. As a result your parishioners will be more committed and loyal to you and your church.
3. The ease of fundraising. What did you have earlier? If you wanted to raise money did you use to do it manually? Did the funds pass from hand to hand or did parishioners make donations using a bank? Forget about this. If desired, they can make all operations without leaving home. You have to agree, it’s convenient for you, and for them. You will know when and who makes a donation. I ensure that your parishioners will enjoy this advantage.
- 4. The availability to all media. We assume you know how to attract parishioners and create the necessary atmosphere and mood for them. We suppose there is no need to tell you the value of audio and video for the parishioners. What is the advantage of this mobile applications? It is quite simple; It has free access. Parishioners will be able to distribute it freely and share their experience. Also, all kinds of media will be shared. Your parishioners can watch church services on video, listen to prayers and practice their faith.
- 5. Always online. When your congregation has no opportunity to visit the church (for health reasons, for personal reasons, and so on), they will not miss any important information. They will always be able to watch and listen to sermons online. Opportunity to pray at home, listen to sermons and see to sermons online, the ability to always stay close to the like-minded is a big advantage of Apps.
You see, it’s always better to try and to do, make mistakes and try again. However, in this case, you will not be mistaken for choosing the mobile App to promote your church. The only thing you were wrong about is not coming this earlier. You will create a successful and famous church with the help of our Apps. Try and succeed!